Sunday, August 18, 2013

{Weekly Highlights} Week 1

I decided that, since my poor Mommy doesn't get to see this stuff, to do a weekly highlight post. Since we just finished our second week I have to catch up so here are the highlights from week 1.

First are these- Rookie and Babalu each decorated a compass rose (available from Montessori print shop). Rookie only added the main directions since he is younger and Babalu added all of the directions. Poor Babalu, being in 3rd grade is hard.




Also there was the first playing of Catan Junior, the kid version of Settlers of Catan. They have both been wanting to play the Star Trek version but they are kind of young so I bought the kid version to start. And it was on clearance.






Overall it was a productive week.

1 comment:

  1. From BUBBE:

    I LOVE the weekly highlights!!!

    I also LOVE this blog: makes me feel less homesick!

    Hugs & kisses to me Boys!!!

    ReplyDelete