Sunday, August 18, 2013

{Weekly Highlights} Week 2

I would love to have put a picture of our awesome play date that lasted all day on Wednesday up here but I just can't. This week's highlight was the bad kind of highlight:



There is more damage under the plastic bumper thingie. The kids and I were coming home from the market on Thursday and we were rear ended on the freeway. The kids are fine which is the most important thing. I, on the other hand, had back and shoulder pain on Thursday afternoon so there was no school work. And on Friday I was dealing with some very minor whiplash also resulting in no schoolwork being done (I had a persistent neck and headache). Yesterday I woke up feeling fine so I think I'm good to go. And this coming week there will be a lot of school work (trying to fit 8 days of work into 5 days so we don't get behind, sounds nuts but it is doable).

No comments:

Post a Comment