Sunday, January 5, 2014

Winter Break

The last couple of weeks have been nice. The Biggies each had a day at zoo camp and all three of them had a weekend at their Nonni's house.

Tomorrow it is back to the grindstone. I have to spend an hour or two prepping. Our Co-op resumes tomorrow as does Babalu's swim practice.  Next week Scouts resumes and the boy's begin choir practice. Big Daddy and I decided that they needed something artsy and choir is a good outlet for kids who aren't into art. Another new thing is that on Friday's (for I don't know how long) we will be looking after a friend's baby (who I shall call Bam Bam). We are super excited, he is a sweet little thing and will enjoy him very much.

Because of our schedule of activities our weekly schedule will be pretty different. The kids are in different choirs but they meet back-to-back so I will have one boy doing daily work while the other in singing. I'm hoping it works out. I still have to work out the particulars.

We also have begun the preparations for our road trip at the end of the month. I want the house clean and organized before we leave. Plus the sheer amount of things one must bring for a family of 5 for two weeks is crazy, even with doing laundry a few times. The main purpose of the trip is to deliver my mother's things to her so I can make room in my garage. I hope we can fit everything in our van or at the very least fit all of the heavy things. My mother could stock a library with all of her books.

No comments:

Post a Comment